The Compassionate Friends Victoria relies on funding support from government, corporates and philanthropic grants right through to donation of time and goods.
This support is crucial in allowing us to continue providing our services bereaved families and education programs to the community across Victoria.
We have a number of ways you can support our work. Benefits of supporting The Compassionate Friends Victoria include:
- Demonstrating your good corporate citizenship through your support of a leading and innovative charitable organisation
- Connecting your brand with the inspiring stories of families who have suffered the greatest of tragedies and are learning to find joy in life again
- Inspiring your staff and colleagues through workplace giving, event support and office fundraising
- Supporting the thousands of families who have suffered the tragedy of the death of their child, brother or sister
- Being seen as a thought leader by supporting best workplace practices
To find out more opportunities and benefits, please contact John Sedunary – Chief Executive Officer