Being a member of The Compassionate Friends Victoria (TCFV) enables you to access many vital support services and attend social activities whilst demonstrating your support for a society that is aware and understands the impact of grief and bereavement following the death of a child, sibling or grandchild.
TCFV Membership is open to:
- Individuals bereaved of children, siblings and/or grandchildren. Following an initial complimentary membership year, bereaved members have the option to remain members on a year-by-year basis. More information on memberships for the bereaved is listed below.
- Community Membership, meanwhile, is open to the “non-bereaved”, including extended family, friends, businesses or work colleagues who know and believe in the difference our work has and continues to make for grieving parents, siblings and grandparents.
ESTABLISHING A MEMBERSHIP
A TCFV membership – complimentary for the first year – can be established by calling 1300 064 068 / (03) 9888 4944
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Renewing your membership is optional.
If you would like to renew your Membership to continue accessing the full-breadth of our services,
- the cost is $55 per annum (incl. GST).
- you can renew your membership ONLINE.
This is some info on what services we offer our member’s as part of their membership.
Access to Support Groups * 24 hour 7 day a week telephone support line 9888 4944 * Bi-monthly magazine * “Between Friends” email newsletter (bi-monthly) * Events such as our Walk To Remember, Candle Light Service & bi-yearly Gathering * “Express Yourself Through Art” and other self-care/wellbeing workshops * An anniversary card * Access to education and information workshops * On-line support groups and services
Alternately, you can purchase a year-long TCFV Keep in Touch membership. It is $22.00 per year (incl. GST). RENEW HERE
Included in the Keep In Touch membership is:
“Between Friends” email newsletter (bi-monthly) * An anniversary card * Invitation to TCFV Events
Community Membership: please follow this link.