We have partnerships with some properties that offer reduced-cost stays to members of TCFV, a chance for some “time out” .
Please feel more than welcome to enquire further about available dates, etc.
Interested in offering your property for short stays? Information on the “Time Out” program is here.
The Retreat at Mt Cathedral – offering stays to bereaved parents, siblings and grandparents
- set dates are offered to TCFV (please enquire with retreat coordinator Andrew McNess (email@example.com) about upcoming dates
- a 2-night midweek stay
- $40 per night
More information on retreat here.
Magpie & Milnedale Cottages (Glen Forbes) offering stays to bereaved parents, siblings and grandparents
- please enquire with retreat coordinator Andrew McNess (firstname.lastname@example.org) about dates you are seeking to stay; Andrew will check availability.
- stay can be from 1 to 6 nights
- no nightly cost as such (owners just ask for a $20-40 donation)
More information on cottages here.
Forever Held Foundation‘s Retreat (Naringal) for parents bereaved of a child 18 years and under
- Any parent who has experienced the death of their child (from conception to age 18) is eligible for a short-stay at the retreat.
- There is no cost for the stay, but you are welcome to leave a small donation which contributes to the ongoing upkeep of the property.
- You can make a booking here: https://foreverheld.org.au/bookings/
Once you have submitted the booking request form, the Foundation will require you to return a referral completed by a health professional OR a statutory declaration. The template form for each option will be emailed to you after you submit your booking. If you are a member of TCFV, we can complete that referral for you. Just forward the online referral form to Andrew McNess at email@example.com and he will fill it out and return it.
More information on the retreat can be found here.